Chicago Industrial Accident Lawyers
Legal Protection After an Industrial Accident
Because construction work and other industrial jobs are among the most dangerous in the nation, there are numerous regulations in place. The Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) has rules set in place that are designed to keep employers, employees and their facilities safe. However, when those regulations are ignored, workers can be catastrophically injured or killed.
If your loved one was injured in an industrial or construction accident, it is important to work with experienced Chicago industrial accident attorneys who can help hold the negligent party accountable. At Grazian & Volpe, we work with construction workers and other plant workers who were injured because of industrial accidents.
When you really need a Chicago work injury lawyer, call Grazian & Volpe at 773.838.8100 or send us an email.
Types of Industrial Accidents:
Each year, industrial accidents account for more than 1,000 deaths and many more injuries. Given the dangers of industrial plants, here are a few of the main types of accidents that take place:
- Chemical explosions can be traumatic for the people involved, and they may also suffer from any toxins to which they were exposed.
- Many people suffer from contact dermatitis after having an allergic reaction to a chemical. In many situations, individuals have an innocuous reaction to a chemical, but they are unable to tolerate being around the chemical after that.
- Occupation diseases such as asbestosis are also a dangerous side effect of working with certain chemicals.
- Burns from chemical exposure or manufacturing processes.
- Amputations caused by contact with moving machine parts.
Contact an Established Chicago Industrial Accident Lawyer
If you were injured in an industrial accident, we can help make sure you receive the legal counsel you need. This includes protecting your right to medical treatment, as well as compensation for the injuries suffered and vocational rehabilitation if it is necessary. To learn more about the representation we provide, contact our Chicago workers compensation lawyers by calling 773.838.8100 to schedule your free initial consultation. If you are unable to come into the office, our work injury lawyers are willing to visit you at home or in the hospital.