Our Practice Areas
Personal Injury Attorneys Helping Those Injured in the Chicago Area
At Grazian & Volpe, P.C., we understand the importance of making sure injured parties receive the compensation they need. Whether that is a financial recovery from the parties who injured them, their employers, the other parties’ insurance companies or their own insurance, we pledge to help obtain the largest settlement possible.
When you really need a Chicago injury lawyer, call Grazian & Volpe at 773-838-8100, toll free at 866-494-4878 or send us an email.
The Chicago personal injury attorneys at our firm each have more than 20 years of experience on average, and we have been trial lawyers throughout our careers. We provide individuals the representation they need in personal injury matters involving:
- Motor vehicle accidents: Negligent drivers, speeding drivers and drunk drivers all cause accidents for individuals who drive well. Although the severity of injuries varies depending on the details of the accident, many people suffer serious injuries — including fractures, herniated discs and closed head injuries — through no fault of their own.
- Work injury and workers compensation: For many people, their health is one of their biggest assets. The ability to get up in the morning and go to work enables them to financially support their loved ones, pay the bills and keep a roof over their heads. If you are injured at work, few things are more frightening than trying to imagine what the next weeks, months or years will hold.
- Slip-and-fall and premises liability: In premises liability cases, one of the most important things is preserving the evidence from the case. After an accident the property owner usually cleans up or makes repairs which can make it difficult to prove what injured you. Many surveillance videos loop or record over every 72 hours or so, which means it is important to contact a Chicago slip-and-fall accident lawyer quickly after you are injured. We represent individuals who were injured in slip-and-fall, trip-and-fall and other premises liability cases.
- Nursing home neglect and abuse: Making the decision to put your loved one in a nursing home is never easy. This is especially true when you consider all of the things that can go wrong if proper care is not provided. Whether through negligence or deliberate conduct, nursing homes can and should be held accountable for any harm that comes to a resident under their care.
- Serious injuries: Depending on the type and severity of your injury, your life could be changed forever. It takes a skilled attorney to protect your interests in the short and long term. Our firm has successfully resolved claims involving some of the most traumatic injuries, including amputations and paralysis.
- Animal attacks: Regardless of the type of animal, animal attacks or injuries caused by animals are all covered under the same statute. The statute says that if you were in a place where you had a right to be, and if you were conducting yourself peaceably, the animal’s owner is liable for compensation.
- Bicycle accidents: Bicycling is becoming more popular due to it being “green” and a great mode of transportation, not to mention the health advantages, yet it is extremely dangerous – especially in a city like Chicago. If you or a love one gets hit or seriously injured in a bike accident choosing the right attorney is extremely important – especially if you are seriously injured.
Contact Our Experienced Chicago Personal Injury Lawyers
If you are interested in learning more about the representation our attorneys provide for accidents off of I-55 and near Midway Airport, contact our firm online or call 773-838-8100 or toll free at 866-494-4878 to schedule your free initial consultation. We handle all cases on a contingency fee basis, which means you owe us nothing until we recover on your behalf.